Thursday, September 29, 2016

Tokyo


If there's one place I would like to visit soon, it's Tokyo. I don't know anyone who has been there, but the films i have watched (specially 'Lost in Translation' and 'Enter the Void'), the books i have read (Murakami) and other things i have learned over the years, have created for me an idea of Tokyo that simply makes me want to go there.

I love the lights of the cities in general, and Tokyo is full of them! Think of Shibuya district. It has the busiest crosswalk in the world. I don't like very much the aglomerations of people, but in this case the curiosity is too much. Also, I would like to feel the syncretism between the cutting-edge technology and a millenary culture. I think that the song above, from Headlights, summarize my feelings about Tokyo.

But Tokyo it's not the only place of Japan that i would like to visit. Tokyo is Japan's largest hub for rail transportation, so, I would take the train and go through Japan.

6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I hope that you can to visit Tokyo, i think that is a place whit many thing for know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go!! Japan is waiting for me!!! I CAN FEL IT!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Japon is an interesting country. You see movie “The Fast & Furious” in Tokyo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a dreaming city! Japanese people live in another planet haha, regards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Murakami is a brilliant writer. Tokyo calling!

    ReplyDelete